Sunday, September 16, 2012

Lee Seung Chul - Last Concert

This song is sad and great hear that and understand the lyric



jigeum seulpeun nae moseubeul
mudaedwiui han sonyeo ....
aesseo nunmul chameumyeo
barabogo inne ......

mudaedwie geu sonyeoneun
jageun uijae anja
duson gopge moeugo
barabomyeo deutne...
naui yaegireul o~~~

sonyeoneun nareul algie
deo deouk seulpeojine.......

noraeneun jeomjeom heureugo
sonyeoneun ureumeul chamji motae ......
bakkeuro naga beorigo

noraeneun kkeuchi natjiman ........
ijen bureuji anheuri ye~~~
i seulpeun norae ...... 

bakkeuro naga beorigo...

noraeneun kkeuchi natjiman ...
ijen bureuji anheuri ye~~~
i seulpeun norae ....

Now, my sad appearance
There is a little girl (at the end of the stage / backstage)
while I do my best to fight the tears
she is staring at me

At the backstage, that little girl
Sitting in a chair
Two tender hands on each other
While she stares and listens
To my story, oh

As the girl gets to know me
She gets more and more (the blues/sad)

Step by step, she gets carried away by the song
The little girl can't control her weeping
She takes her way outside and leaves me

Although the song came at its end
Now, I won't sing about the past
This sad song

She takes her way outside and leaves me

Although the song came at its end
Now, I won't sing about the past
This sad song....

No comments:

Post a Comment

love YUSRA

AdSense