Tuesday, May 31, 2011

Kisah Hati - Alyah

Just like this song because have a good lyrics and the sound of singer is so great. Argghh tapi macam sad jer lagu nie because not from loving happy ending. What im feel now i hate it and hope i will get someone truth for me and being honest with me and always appreciated about myself. Now im bored with my life because don't have anybody care with me and just stand alone with my own. Setiap penipuan yang telah dilakukan sudah mendapat balasan yang setimpal and now he's must understand where ever we go we stick with karma life and walaupun balasan tidak akan dirasai pada masa sekarang tetapi kita tidak tahu pada masa akan datang. Maybe ini menjadi satu kesilapan yang perlu dipelajari dan harap menjadi lebih kuat dari yang sebelumnya. 


2 comments:

  1. hello back dear..i tak taw kat mana nak reply komen u sbb xjumpa shoutbox ke apa, so i reply kat sini boleh kan..i punya lagu.
    song ji eun- going crazy

    ReplyDelete

love YUSRA

AdSense