Tuesday, September 28, 2010

Crystal i Contact Lens

Here for my readers,im not show my photography picture :p i sell contact lens from Crystal i. Get it now before sold out, any order please comment me or send me at yusra_superstar@yahoo.com this item use for 1 year. Leave your name, address, hp no to confirm your order. Love my fan also my customer from -YUSRA-

Crystal i violet

Crystal i blue

Crystal i blue RM40

Crystal i green

Crystal i green RM40

Crystal i grey16mm

Crystal i grey RM40

Crystal i hazel
Crystal i RM40

1 comment:

  1. I think that is among the such a lot significant information for me.
    And i am satisfied studying your article. However want to commentary on few common issues, The website taste is perfect, the articles is actually nice :
    D. Good task, cheers

    my web site debt consolidation

    ReplyDelete

love YUSRA

AdSense